Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I know... I'll Start A Blog!


Welcome to the premier posting of "A Great Day In Peoria".




Although I have often said that the only spectator sport that interests me is politics, I intend that this blog will be more personal and less political. (Okay, I probably will not be able to help myself.)

In addition to random posts of interest, "A Great Day In Peoria" will include these recurring features:

1. WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT PEORIA - We all know what's wrong with Peoria. Just visit most any of the other local blogs to read about the failing school system, botched development, incompetent politicians, high crime, etc. Yet, there are those things in Peoria (and the metro area) that enhance our lives and are factors in our choosing to live here. I intend to highlight and share some of these.

2. HERE'S ANOTHER THING THAT TICKS ME OFF - Of what use is any blog if not for airing one's personal pet peeves, and believe me I have a few.

3. REVIEWS - Standard format reviews, not limited to restaurants, theater, film, music, and art; because, after all, my opinion matters!

I welcome your feedback and input.
It's going to be a great day.

No comments: